- To make the Indian Museum a visitor friendly destination of international standards and to continuously enhance the quality of satisfaction of the visitors.
- To initiate a series of programmes to boost the profile of the Indian Museum.
- To create necessary physical infrastructure to serve as an expert base in museum profession.
- To conduct and promote cutting age research on cultural heritage.
- To become a hub for professional enrichment through various training programmes, short-term courses, seminars etc.
FollowIndiana State Museum (@IndianaMuseum) 07,09,2016Follow
1942 photo of early excavations at the Broomall Rockshelter near Philadelphia, PA http://fb.me/59vJVQUFzMuseum IndianCulture (@IndianMuseum) 31,03,2016Follow
Through personal recollections, photos, archival documents, and objects pour la couture, New Century: The Life... http://fb.me/1lVrcnb33Museum Indian Arts (@NMM_IndianArts) 02,09,2016